In August of 2011, CCW started as a bare-bones operation on 2 campuses. In the last 5 years, we have labored to be faithful with the resources that our partners and supporters have given us. We are grateful for vibrant ministries on three Northeast Florida campuses: UNF, JU, and Flagler college in Saint Augustine. While the resource challenge is great, the potential to serve more students throughout Northeast Florida has never been greater. CCW receives around 40% of our program budget from the Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church. We are responsible for raising the other 60% as well as any funds for mission trips, retreats, and other opportunities. Your gift of any size would be extremely helpful. Check out the various giving options below and thank you for supporting CCW!
Become a Patron
You can support our ministry by becoming a Patreon patron. Gain access to special podcasts, promotions, and other rewards when you sign up!
CCW Partner Newsletter
Our partner newsletter is emailed to our partners each month with updates on our ministry, events, and students. Click here to sign up for the CCW Partner Newsletter.
Make a Donation to CCW
Thank you so much for considering making a donation to CCW. Make a general donation now with the PayPal link below, or make a monthly/quarterly gift or special one time gift. You can also mail checks to the address below.
Jacksonville, Fl 32255
Purchase some CCW mugs, T-shirts, CDs, and more here.
Follow Us on CCW Partner Social Media
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email (email@example.com) or by phone (904-891-0961). Thank you for considering this special opportunity to help us reach more college students for the glory of Jesus and the transformation of the world.
We could not continue ministry on three campuses without the support and gifts from the following donors:
Todd & Victoria Cripps
Diana & Ben Davis
Sharon & Perry Havener
Steve & Stella Painter
David & Kim Sandlin
Philip & Sharon Schatz
Derrick Scott III
Robin K. Viera